We, Coffee Paradise s.r.o. , process your personal data in accordance with applicable legislation, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data) (hereinafter "the Regulation"). In this document, we provide you with details on the processing of your personal data and information on your rights related to the processing of your personal data in our company, for all purposes and legal bases for which and on the basis of which we process your personal data.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA THAT WE PROCESS
When you use our services, we collect various types of information, such as your username and password and other settings. We monitor which products you view on our website and from what device, which of our offers sent by e-mail you are interested in, and we derive additional information about you from it, so that we can show you tailor-made offers and further improve our website in the future. If you make a purchase with us or create an account, we also work with the name and surname, your orders and the data you set up in your account.
We process the following personal data:
- identification data , which means in particular name and surname, username and password, ID number and VAT number, if you are an entrepreneur;
- contact details , which means personal data that allows us to contact you, in particular your e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address, billing address and your contact on social networks;
- your settings , which means the data in your account, in particular stored addresses and profiles, newsletter settings, membership in loyalty programs, shopping lists, watched products (so-called watch dogs), your evaluation of products and services and completed questionnaires;
- details of your orders , which are in particular details of the goods and services you have ordered, the method of delivery and payment, including the payment account number;
- information about your behavior on the website, including when you view it through our mobile application, in particular the goods and services you view, the links you click on, how you navigate our website and scroll the screen, as well as information about the device from which you you view our website, such as IP address and location derived from it, device identification, its technical parameters such as operating system and its version, screen resolution, browser used and its version, as well as data obtained from cookies and similar technologies for device identification;
- information about your reading behavior that we send you, especially the opening times of messages and also information about the device on which you read messages, such as IP address and derived location, device identification, its technical parameters such as operating system and its version, resolution screens, browser used and its version;
- derived data, which means personal data derived from your settings, data about goods and services that you purchase from us, data about your behavior on the website and data about your behavior when reading e-mails that we send you; in particular, data on shopping behavior and the relationship to various goods and services;
The above personal data must be processed for the processing of orders and further performance of the contract, if a purchase contract is concluded between you and the seller. Such processing of personal data is permitted by Article 6 (1) (a). b) Regulation - processing is necessary to fulfill the contract. The seller also processes this data for the purpose of registering the contract and possible future application and defending the rights and obligations of the parties. The storage and processing of personal data is for the above purpose for a period of 10 years from the implementation of the last part of the performance under the contract, unless another legal regulation requires the storage of contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is possible on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a). c) and f) Regulation - processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation and for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller.
- WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As part of our activities, we process personal data for various purposes and to various extents either:
- without your consent based on the performance of the contract, our legitimate interest or due to the performance of a legal obligation, or
- with your consent.
What processing we can perform without your consent depends on the purpose for which the processing is directed and in what position you are towards us - whether you are only a visitor to our website, or you register or buy from us. We may also process your data if you are the addressee of goods or services that are ordered from us, if you communicate with us.
1. What are cookies
Cookies are short text files that a website sends to your browser. They allow the website to record information about your visit, such as the language you choose and so on. The next visit to the site may be easier and more pleasant for you. Cookies are important because without them browsing the Internet would be much more difficult. Cookies enable better use of our website and adaptation of its content to your needs. Cookies are used by almost every website in the world. Cookies are useful because they increase the user-friendliness of repeatedly visited websites.
2. Types of cookies
Relational (ie temporary) cookies allow us to link your individual activities while browsing this website. When your browser window is opened, these files are activated and deactivated when you close your browser window. Relational cookies are temporary and all these files are deleted when you close the browser.
Persistent cookies help us identify your computer if you revisit our website. Another advantage of persistent cookies is that they allow us to adapt our website to your needs.
This consent is granted for a period of 12 months.
Internet browsers usually include cookie management. As part of your browser settings, you can probably manually delete, block or completely disable the use of individual cookies. For more information, use the help of your internet browser. If cookies are enabled, this Internet browser setting can be considered as consent to the processing of personal data. The browser is a consent tool.
4. Purpose of using cookies