How to make vanilla latte?
Boring with the taste with the ordinary hot black coffee? Have you ever tried to make a hot vanilla latte coffee at home? even though it is home made vanilla latte but trust me the taste is same like you tasted from cafe, coffee shop or even restaurant. For make hot vanilla latte you need :
- Vanilla syrup
for the steamer you can use the one on your coffee machine (espresso machine). If you don`t have a steamer you can use your mason jar. For this tutorial you only need Mason jar, milk, and microwave. Here are the tutorial for steam milk without a steamer:
- Grab your mason jar or anything jar that have lid
- Pour your milk into your mason jar then seal it
- Shake your mason jar that filled with milk until the volume is double
- Take off your mason jar lid and put it in your microwave
- Heat the milk with high temperature within 35-45 seconds. The foam will rise to the lip of jar, and be carefull do not make it to be too much bubble
- Grab your jar and your milk steam is ready.
So that were the tutorial for you, if you dont have a steamer. While if you have a steamer it will be more simple.
then how is the tutorial for make a hot vanilla latte?
- Grab your coffee cup
- Pour over your milk into your milk jug, then pour your vanilla syrup into the milk ( it depends on how much you want )
- Steam them with your steamer
- at the same time you also preparing your black coffee 50ml (one shot)
- After all done then pour your black coffee and hot milk into the cup
- Your hot vanilla latte is ready to enjoy.
Note : If you want to make iced vanilla latte the step is same BUT you CANNOT need to steam your milk.
Coffee equipments vocabularies :